Houzz Ideabook Contributor


The website Houzz is "a collaborative platform for home improvement and design, bringing homeowners and home professionals together in a uniquely visual community". They have just launched the localised Australian version of the site.

A couple of months ago I was contacted by the editor of Houzz Australia about writing for the site as a homes expert.  I was delighted to accept this wonderful opportunity and and even happier to share with you my first Houzz Ideabook titled "How to Choose the Right Splashback for your Kitchen".

I'm looking forward to writing lots more interesting Ideabooks for Houzz. If theres something in particular that you would love to read about on the site email me your thoughts: anne.ellard@gmail.com


http://www.houzz.com.au/ideabooks/29412404/list/how-to-choose-the-right-splashback-for-your-kitchen